We keep things simple in Chicken, just like your Alaska holiday should be. There are no fancy, time-consuming forms
to fill out - just send us an email at email@example.com with the
dates you'd like to visit, and we'll get right back to you. Email is the best means of communication but you can also call 907-782-4427
Apr-Oct or 907-399-0005 Nov-Mar, or write to us by regular mail at the address below.
* $36 per night for 24 hour serviced RV sites- 30 AMP
* $30 per night for 24 hour service RV sites- 20 AMP
* $16 per night for dry RV camp sites and tent sites
* $90-135 per night for cabin rentals
* $150 per night for apartment with 2 bedrooms (4 beds) and kitchen
* $50 per night for the Weatherport rental (4 single beds w/o linen)
Reservation/Cancellation Policy*: A deposit of 50% of the accommodation rental is required to confirm a reservation. The
balance is due upon arrival.
* Cancellations made at least 45 days prior to arrival date will receive a full refund minus a $25 processing fee.
* Cancellations made less than 45 days prior to the reserved date will forfeit 50% of the deposit.
* Changes to reservations made less than 45 days prior to the reserved date will be charged 50% of any unused portion of the
* Changes made less than 3 days in advance are free as long as length of stay is the same and space is available.
* All no-shows and early check-outs will NOT be refunded.
* Any refunds will be issued in the form of a company check.
* * Our reservation/cancellation policy is necessary due to the limited space and short season.
Getting to Chicken:
- Fly to Fairbanks, 280 mile drive to Chicken
- Fly to Anchorage, 400 mile drive to Chicken
- 40-Mile Air charter from Tok (fortymileair.com)
- Alaska/Yukon Trails bus from Fairbanks
- Taylor Highway paved to Chicken from the Alaska Highway, dirt/gravel to the Top of the World Highway, paved 14 miles to the border, gravel to Dawson City.
- Klondike Loop map
What to Expect in Chicken:
- somewhat primitive and rustic
- no grocery store
- no laundry
- no propane
- no cell phone service
- 2 restaurants
- 2 gas stations with gas and diesel
- generated power
- post office